Looking for something a bit different for dinner? Trying to keep it low calorie, low in saturated fat and still tasty? Try this, with only about 380 calories per serve , a mix of healthy fats, carbs and protein it’s almost perfect 🙂
Salmon Fettucine – Single Serve
- 1/2tsp olive oil
- 40g uncooked fettucine
- 120g salmon – grilled and flaked
- 2tsp lemon zest
- 1/2tsp dill
- 1/2tsp chilli flakes
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 8 spears fresh asparagus
- 2tsps lemon juice
- Cook fettucine in a large pot of boiling water. Drain once cooked.
- Meanwhile steam/microwave asparagus for 1-2 minutes. Rinse with cold water and slice.
- In a large bowl, toss together spinach leaves, dill, asparagus, lemon zest, fettucine and salmon.
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, chilli flakes and black pepper. Toss dressing through salad.
This is nice as a warm dish or served cold as a salad. Enjoy!